Attention/Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Speaks
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- the Asperger/Autism Network
- Famous people with ASD
College & Transition Supports
- Bloom Consulting
- College Living Experience
- Collegewise Austin
- nonPareil Institute
- PATHS Certificate Program at A&M
- Daphne Corder
- Disability Rights Texas
- Bonnie Garza
- Yvonnilda Muniz, Special Education Attorney: (512) 288-4279
- Navigate Life Texas
- Olivia B. Ruiz, Special Education Attorney: (512) 477-4422
- Virginia Spencer
- Lucille Wood, Attorney
- Texas Parent to Parent Advocacy Group
- Academic Therapy Center: Specializes in dyslexia, reading, and written expression therapy. All staff members are Certified Academic Language Therapists (CALTs).
- Austin Learning Center: Offers individualized tutoring for all subjects along with test preparation, and study skills training.
- Boutique Educational Services: Offers individualized tutoring; organization and executive functioning coaching; social skills; and speech-language pathology.
- Club Z: offers in-home and online tutoring services.
- Dyslexia Center of Austin: Offers training; evaluations; and after school programs.
- Dyslexia on Demand
- Encompass Tutorial Services: Offers life coaching and mentoring; executive functioning, organizational, and planning; speech-language services; and tutoring.
- Grade Potential: Offers individual tutoring for all subjects.
- Huntington Learning Center: Programs are designed to offer individualized support for students in grades PreK through 12th for reading, writing, math, study skills, and test preparation.
- Lindamood Bell Learning Processes: Offers research-validated instruction for individuals with dyslexia, hyperlexia, ADHD, CAPD, and autism spectrum disorders.
- Made for Math: offers remote multisensory math tutoring.
- Varsity Tutors: offers private tutoring, group lessons, and self-study options.
- Baylor Center for Gifted Education and Talent Development
- Duke Pre-College Program
- National Association for Gifted Children
- Texas Association for the Gifted & Talented
Occupational, Physical & Speech Therapy
- Austin Area Speech & Language Services
- Austin’s Communication Station
- Bellflower Speech, Language & Literacy
- Big Sky Pediatric Therapy
- Capital Therapy Group Austin
- Children’s Therapeutics of Austin
- Cole Pediatric Therapy
- Himmel In-Home Pediatric Therapy
- Kidventures Therapy Services
- KidWorks Therapy Services
- Mighty Kids Therapy
- Riverkids Pediatric Home Health
- Therapy Center of Buda
Behavioral Health Physicians
- Dr. John Abraham, Collaborative Care, Austin, TX
- Dr. James Anderson at ARC Far West
- Baylor Scott & White McLane Children’s Pediatric Mental Health in Temple, TX
- Baylor Scott & White Psychiatry
- Bluebird Psychiatry
- Ascension Seton Mind Institute
- Dr. Zuraima Caldera
- Dell Children’s Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
- Dell Children’s Pediatric Behavioral and Mental Health
- Greater Austin Psychiatry & Wellness
- Dr. Quasi Javed
- Dr. Sonia Krishna
- Dr. Stacy Leon
- Dr. Vaughn Mankey
- Dr. Brian Massey
- Dr. Stefani Reinhold
- Magda Rozmiarek, ARPN, PMHMP
- Dr. Nakia Scott Holistic Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- The Specialty Clinic of Austin
- Westlake Psychiatry & Psychology Associates
- Dr. Katrijin Wilson
- UT Health San Antonio Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Department
Eating Disorder Providers
Recommended Local Registered Dieticians
Group Dialectical Behavior Therapy
Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD) Testing